New to the 11th Edition!
- Approximately 1/3 of the chapters revised or rewritten to reflect new cardiology trends in such fast-moving areas as hypertension, congenital heart disease in adults, and infectious endocarditis
- Important ACC/AHA guidelines for conditions such as hypertension and heart failure integrated into appropriate chapters
- More prominent and clearly defined sections on treatment
- Updated coverage of electrophysiology
- Expanded interventional cardiology chapters that include the most recent information'including procedures related to stent implants
- More in-depth coverage of clinical trials
- A more compact, streamlined organization, aided by the addition of summary material
- Dramatically increased use of tables, charts, and figures that provide at-a-glance access to key information
- Enhanced art program, with sharper, more precise images featured throughout
- And much more!
Enhance your clinical decision-making today - with the landmark volume that continues to define cardiology! Setting an even higher standard...This description refers to the single-volume of "Hurst's The Heart, 11/e". There's no mistaking the commanding coverage of "Hurst's the Heart". Turn to any page, and you'll see the solid focus on patient care, up-to-the-minute perspectives on therapeutic and technological advances, and expert authorship acclaimed by cardiology residents, fellows, and physicians. Now, the 11th Edition of "Hurst's The Heart" takes this tradition of excellence to a whole new level. World-renowned cardiologist Valentin Fuster has spearheaded an ambitious revision of "Hurst's The Heart", making this not-to-be-missed resource even more timely and complete, more visually appealing, and more essential to your daily practice than ever before.Whether the topic is coronary bypass surgery, angina, or advances in minimally invasive treatment, you'll find the latest therapeutic strategies and supporting evidence-based data - all presented by a preeminent international group of thought leaders.